Home

Saturday 9 July 2011

A joke for the weekend

One of my clients sent me this joke so I thought I'd share it with you:

An Irishman was very overweight so doctor put him on a diet.
"I want you to eat regularly for two days then skip a day, then eat regularly for two then skip a day and repeat this for two weeks. When I see you in two weeks time you should have dropped 5lbs.

Two weeks later the Irishman returns to his doctor and he stands on the scales. The doctor is stunned as he's lost 60 lbs.

"That's amazing" said the doctor. "Did you follow my instructions?"

"Certainly did," replied the Irishman, "but I taut I was going ta drop dead on dat terd day."

"From hunger?" enquired the doctor.

"No, from the feckin' skippin'"

Well that might be a joke, but there is a message here and that is that if you want to lose weight you have to combine a good eating programme with an exercise regime.

Have a great weekend and make the most of today's sunshine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)