Home

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Last Day of Training

Today began like any Wednesday with my little pooch, Freddie jumping up on my bed to say good morning. That was my signal to get up and out to the gym. By 6.30 I was on the cross trainer for a warm up prior to spinning.
7am and Ted arrived at the spinning studio for what would be my last spin session before Friday. And boy was it tough. But whenever I felt like lowering the resistance or worse still, giving up, thought of my trip and carried on!
Everyone at the gym has been very generous and change in my collecting pot for which I'm very grateful.
After spinning I came home for my power walk with the dog and Alice.
We decided to go to Black Park which is still very soggy after all the rain but today.... the sun was shining!!! We set off at a brisk pace and completed 6.5 miles in 1 hr and 20 mins.
I had decided to go out tomorrow but on the walk I just thought that was stupid so tomorrow is a day of rest! Yippee!!!
I've started packing this morning and plan on going into Fox's in Amersham for some rehydration tablets. Tried on some leg warmers that belong to my husband. Not a pretty site. See what u think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)