Home

Thursday 8 March 2012

You lose weight when you change old habits.

You lose weight when you change old habits ..it doesn’t sound exciting and we all know it is not rocket science but it can be hard to you!

After a lot of psychotherapy and counselling sessions the penny finally dropped that I had to make some drastic changes. I was 18 stone.

What are the old habits you might have to break?

For me it meant changing the way I look at food. I was a compulsive eater which was hard to stomach. Food was a constant in my life where other things may not have been. Food was a comfort, food was a friend when things went wrong, and if things were going too well I often sabotaged my success by eating.

Looking back now that I have lost the weight that person is almost unrecognisable.

My whole outlook on life and my opinion of myself is completely different today. I didn’t realise it at the time but I had become quite a negative person. I now believe in myself, and my ability to see food as a fuel and not as a comfort and the answer to emotional problems.

I needed to change my habits. I can help you discover what habits are holding you back. Go to http//www.walkingforweightloss.co.uk for more information.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)