Home

Saturday 24 March 2012

The sun is shining but I can't face going out. Is that you?

The sun is shining but you just can't face going outside. Does that sound like you? It was certainly me back in 2005. Just crossing the road made me feel so ashamed because I could see my reflection in the shop window and I loathed what I saw so I had to always have my head down.

I felt the same about clothes shopping too so avoided that at all costs and only shopped online. Or if I did go shopping, I never tried things on because it would mean having to look in the mirror. I'd take a chance on sizes and buy items and if they weren't right I could take them back. Does that sound like you?

If it does, I absolutely know where you're coming from and I can empathise with your pain and discomfort.

So how do you go about making changes so that you don't feel like that anymore?

Having lost eight stone myself, I can certainly help you.

The most important thing is to recognise that you no longer want to feel this way. The only way it's going to stop is by making changes to the way you live your life, what you eat, doing exercise etc. But these changes won't just see you through your weight loss, they stay with you forever. After all, what is the point of putting in lots of effort, losing weight, feeling fabulous and then going out to celebrate with a big meal? Before you know it, the pounds start piling on, you start feeling guilty and a few months later you're back to square one. It doesn't have to be like that.

So instead of dreading the summer, start making those changes today and begin to enjoy the world around you by going to www.walkingforweightloss.co.uk


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)